Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market by Product (Instruments & Analyzers, Consumables And Software & Services), By Test Type (Laboratory Tests, Imaging Tests), By Applications (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Tuberculosis, Chlamydia Trachomatis and Gonorrhea, Human Papillomavirus, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus), By Techniques (Traditional Techniques, Molecular Techniques), By End User (Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Medical Institutes, Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Clinics), By Geography – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The Global Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market accounted to USD 12.6 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Sample Report Available For Free, Request @ http://bit.ly/2t5W5tf
Infectious disease diagnosis is the technique which is used to analyze the presence of foreign antigen or organism using diagnostic tools. Diagnosis is very important part to detect the infection in medical treatments for further research and development efforts. Increased prevalence of infectious diseases drives the market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increasing incidence of infectious disease
• Rise in demand for rapid diagnosis techniques
• Increase in government funding
• Rising healthcare costs
• Complex regulatory framework
Any Queries Feel Free To Ask Our Analysis Anytime @ http://bit.ly/2FG98Et
The global infectious disease diagnostics market is segmented by product type into instruments and analyzers, consumables and software & services. Consumables are further sub segmented into assays and reagents.
• On the basis of test type the market is segmented into laboratory tests and imaging tests.
• On the basis of applications the market is segmented into hepatitis B, hepatitis C, acquired immuno deficiency syndrome ($@!#%), tuberculosis (TB), chlamydia trachomatis and gonorrhea, human papilloma virus (HPV), methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and others. Others is further sub segmented into influenza, Ebola, typhoid, malaria and dengue.
• By Techniques the market is segmented into traditional techniques and molecular techniques. Traditional diagnostic techniques are further sub segmented into immunodiagnostics, microscopy and biochemical characterization. Molecular Diagnostics are further sub segmented into PCR, INAAT, hybridization, DNA sequencing & NGS, microarray and others.
• On the basis of End User the market is segmented into diagnostic laboratories, academic and medical institutes, hospitals, ambulatory centers, clinics and others. Others include blood banks, local public health laboratories, home health agencies, nursing homes, point of care and self-testing.
• On the basis of geography, infectious disease diagnostics market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
The infectious disease diagnostics market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of infectious disease diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
• Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.,
• ThermoFisher Scientific, Inc.,
• Siemens AG, Abbott,
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.,
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG,
• Hologic, Inc.,
• Qiagen N.V.,
• Sofina s.a.,
• Ingersoll-Rand plc,
• Quest Diagnostics, Inc.,
• Cardinal Health, Inc.,
• Quidel Corporation,
• OJ-Bio Ltd.,
Find More Key vendors In TOC With Their Profile Overview Market Share and Size@ http://bit.ly/2t6b3zu
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
- 20Avg Daily Vews
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
- 2 Months
- 6 Months
- 1 Year